After reading several posts from others who have evaluated their year and set goals for 2012 I though that perhaps I should do the same. I tend to be someone who flits from one thing to another, (In fact I am in the middle of something now and have dropped it to write this post.) so a few goals won't go astray.
After much thought I know I need to make organising what I already have a priority over discovering more wonderful information. So with this in mind here are my goals for 2012:
- Link my currently scanned and filed information to the appropriate individual or family in Reunion.
- Tidy up all my sources in Reunion. (After combining my family’s 3 files into 1, I still have many multiple sources.)
- Complete scanning all my paper files. (in 2011 I worked on my filing system and am happy with that, but I still have the contents of at least a dozen large folders to scan.
- Take part in Amy Coffin's 52 weeks of Abundant Genealogy.
- In addition to the blogging challenge above I want to blog on average once a week.
- Complete my National Year of Reading Genealogy Challenge.
- Make some firm decisions about my image collection and begin to organise them. (Any suggestions here will be gratefully accepted.)